3 Ebook Bundle
How to Put Yourself on a Spending Diet + Earning Spree, How to Get What You Want, and 18 Scripts for Awkward Conversations
How to Put Yourself on a
Spending Diet + Earning Spree
The no-deprivation-required guide to spending less, earning extra, and not hating your life while doing it.
- How to change your spending without feeling deprived, using a method you've probably never considered before
- How to set a budget that encourages creativity + exprimentation (not one that makes you hate your life)
- How to stay excited and motivated about your Spending Diet when your friends are all buying $13 drinks
- Tons of ideas for bringing in extra money - not just taking an extra shift at work or doing overtime!
Sarah's Spending Diet helped me bring in an extra $300 this month! Once I put energy toward my goal, I saw results almost immediately! Some extra yoga classes came my way, I saved $60 not spending money at Starbucks, and I even got an unexpected check in the mail! Plus, I don’t feel deprived.
18 Scripts For Awkward Money Conversations
To help you talk about money, negotiate prices, protect your happiness, and quiet the busy bodies.
- How to have these conversations most effectively (read: without yelling or disolving into tears)
- Why people - even people you love! - might criticize your version of happiness + how to deal with that
- Why almost any bill is negotiable + how to negotiate without feeling self-concious or cheap
- How to talk to yourself before you encounter people or situations that usually make you feel insecure. Self-doubt be gone!
I just negotiated nearly 50% off our internet bills. We'll save about £300 over the next year. Onwards to the rest of the utilities!
– Bryony M.
How to Get What You Want: A Handbook
Stop the self-defeating B.S. and start being awesome.
How To Get What You Want is a fun, conversational, SUPER SIMPLE hands on way to... get what you want! Lot's of people talk theory, but this guide lays it out step-by-step. It's so simple that once you actually hone in on what you want, there's no way you can fail.
– Caryn Gillen